Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Newbie Blogger Initiative

Rate:

Have you been thinking of starting your own MMO blog? Perhaps about LoTRO outfitting, role-playing, PvP or anything else you can think of? Now it's the right time! Syp of Massively and BioBreak had a great idea to launch a support initiative for new MMO bloggers, helping them in the tough beginnings.

LoTRO Fashion is joining this initiative and I will post a few pieces of advice on MMO blogging this month. It will be mostly concerning my experience I've gained on how to design attractive posts, especially when pictures/screenshots are focus of the blog post. The blogging beginnings were tough for me and I see so many things I could have done better - I hope I will manage to save your time and nerves by sharing what I've learnt :)

Please, if you can think of any topic that would interest you as a newbie blogger, let me know!

I will also present new blogs related to LoTRO and outfitting if you let me know about them. You can do it via e-mail lotrofashion(at)gmail(dot)com or in comments - I will be most happy to spread the word :)

However, if you prefer to submit your outfits and not maintain your own blog, I will also be most happy to post your guest submissions. You can find out how to do it here.

For more information on Newbie Blogger Initiative, visit this forum. There are over 70 blogs participating, so a lot of good advice will be compiled there. Also, go through the newbie blogger instructions - if you follow them, a link to your blog will be published at the end of the month :)

NBI Sponsor Blogs: Games and Geekery, The Wild Boar Inn, MMO Fallout, Tastes Like Battle Chicken, Grimnir’s Grudge, Roll One Hundred, Dragonchasers, Ardwulf’s Lair, Inventory Full, Jaded Alt, Ark’s Ark, Tremayne’s Law, Blog de la Burro, Just One MMOre, DocHoliday’s MMO Saloon, High Latency Life, MMO Gamer Chick, Skycandy, Nomnom.info, Hunter’s Insight, Life is a Mind Bending Puzzle, Berath’s Brain Burps, Epic Slant, Bullet Points, Professor Beej, Journeys with Jaye, Screaming Monkeys, Welcome to Spinksville, Vicarious Existence, Casual is as Casual Does, Star Shadow, I Have Touched The Sky, The Ancient Gaming Noob, Just One More Unlock, A Ding World, Yeebo Fernbottom’s MMO Love In, Stropp’s World, Kill Ten Rats, The Jedi Gambit, Beau Hindman, Blue Kae, Gankalicious, Live Like a Nerd, Casual Stroll to Mordor, Tish Tosh Tesh, Casting a Shaddoe, A Green Mushroom, ALT:ernative, Parallel Context, ETCmmo, Avatars of Steel, Tales of the Aggronaut, West Karana, Contains Moderate Peril, The Stories of O, Levelcapped, LOTRO Fashion, Mr. Meh’s Supplication, Malchome’s Mind/Restokin, Nerdy Bookahs, T.R. Red Skies, Wadstomp, Scary Worlds, MMO Compendium, Shards of Imagination, Ardent Defender, Blog of the Vagabond, Creep the Prophet, Gamer BC, Gamer LadyP, Psychochild, Tiger Ears, Mana Obscura, Sheep the Diamond,

1 comment:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...