Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fleet Foot

Rate:
It was a freezing morning in Ered Luin and Phloxie was hurrying to Gondamon, hoping to buy lovely Yule presents for her friends. Suddenly, she noticed quick shimmer of bright white fur between the pine needles in the forest. She came closer with curiosity and was left speechless - in front of her there stood a sparkling white goat, peacefully staring at the little hobbit girl. After a while of getting closer to each other, Phloxie knew she could tame the goat, gave her a warm red blanket as a saddle and started calling her Fleet Foot. Fleet Foot seemed to understand her name, because as they ran to Gondamon together, she was trying hard to be the fastest goat ever seen by hobbits or even dwarves. But Phloxie didn't care - she was happy she found the best Yule present for herself, a good animal friend.

I was lucky to win the Fleet-footed Goat in a flash lottery on Friday for my baby warden, Phloxie. In my opinion, it's the most beautiful goat mount currently present ingame - its fur is sparkling white and it's equipped with bright red blanket, little gems and cute metal wings. I wanted to make an outfit to match this extraordinary mount, and I used its christmasy colour scheme.



You can still win the Fleet-footed Goat all weekend long in lotteries, before it comes to store. Please don't forget to let me know if you like the goat, and the outfit as well :), in the comments.

Chest: Reinforced Leather Dunlending Jacket, white dye (Dunland quest)
Head: Yule Stocking Cap, red dye (Yule festival)
Shoulders: Padded Mantle of the Dunland Soothsayer, red dye (Dunland quest)
Hands: Reinforced Leather Dunlending Gauntlets, red dye
Feet: Ajokoira Shoes, red dye (T5 crafted)
Back: Yule Hoodless Cloak, red dye (Yule festival)
Mount: Fleet-footed Goat (coming soon to the store)

10 comments:

  1. I love this new goat mount - you're quite right, it's by far the most beautiful goat to date. And the outfit is absolutely adorable - the whole ensemble just glows with holiday spirit and cheer! And I must admit, the writer side of me loved the simple yet touching story of Phloxie Meets Fleet Foot. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh grats on such a beautiful new mount! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks very much guys! Fleet Foot performs /mountbow for your compliments :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love your outfit and it perfectly complements this beautiful goat! Does it indeed have some sort of wings on the side?? Maybe we'll have flying mounts in Lotro after all! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. masterpiece :) and that goat really fits your hat :P

    I like it very much!

    loki

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is indeed a gorgeous mount - congratulations on winning! I would love one of those for my main, who's a hobbit who always wears red. I've had trouble finding a mount that really matches, so I default to the Grey Pony. This would be a perfect alternative. Thanks for showing it off so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit -- I love the black/white/red combo (and the stocking cap is one of my favouritte cosmetics of all time).

    I'm not usually a huge goat fan, but I really like this one! Love the wing decoration. Maybe I'll get lucky in the lotto.

    ReplyDelete
  8. rob, thank you so much - it's a great compliment, i just don't know what i deserved it for 0:) however, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...