Saturday, September 3, 2011

Guest: Brrokk of Snowbourn

Rate:

Brrokk is already known to us by his battle outfit. He is a great warrior, but he doesn't like to wear heavy armour all the time. When off-duty, it is still important to look good. Brrokk was aiming for a distinctive bright-coloured look, but not overwhelming with bright colours. Has he managed it? I think so :)

Chest: Robe of Viisaus, rust dye (Quest: Vol. I, Book 13, Chapter 4: The Hand of Angmar; also available as Robe of Vigour - lvl 56 world drop)
Feet: Elven Leather Boots, crimson dye (Rivendell medium armoursmith)
Back: Elrond's Exquisite Cloak, default dye (Quest: Vol. I, Book 12, Chapter 10: Half-truths)
Tip: Visit Brrokk's blog!

3 comments:

  1. I adore your blog for featuring dwarven outfits!

    I love how these boots look on a dwarf with this robe, very much like Balin's from upcoming Hobbit movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your kind words gweri, i myself love dwarves (the second after hobbits :)) and want mine to look awesome. brrokk, my kinnie, is my inspiration, as he manages to look great on every occasion :)

    anyway, balin's and other dwarves from the movie are a big challenge i would like to try to do. i think it was you who suggested the inspiration, and i'm still thinking about it - maybe i might as well use boots similar to these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I suggested this inspiration and look forward to see how you dress Thorin and Co in LOTRO )

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...