Monday, July 11, 2011

Will you pre-order Isengard to get new outfits?

Rate:
The poll for past few weeks has ended and here come the results:



Vast majority of you guys got probably keen on the new pre-order cosmetics, which are very different from what we have seen so far and they just look great! I must confess that I am one of 26 "Yes" voters, as you may have noticed in many of the recently created outfits - they all contain some Isengard pieces :)

Please don't forget to vote in the new poll - How do you design your outfits? I'm looking forward to find you approach - someone starts with a style, someone else with a colour, other one with some particular piece which they build the outfit around. Let us know your way! :)

1 comment:

  1. HEY! There's a missing option there!
    "Are you KIDDING me? I already did!"
    =)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...